We provide dedicated workshops to have a hands-on approach to a concrete deliverable in a short time-span. At these workshops we will channel your energy to accomplish a lot in that time frame. They are an interesting complement or preliminary to some of our Executive Education packages.
Upcoming events include:
Past events include:
Tue14Apr202016 h 00 minWebinar
Supply Chain Triage: Issues to Consider in a Global Pandemic
The coronavirus pandemic is impacting companies around the world and causing major concern about supply chain disruption. Companies are being forced to prepare for unforeseen events, mobilize rapidly and set up crisis-management mechanisms.
Topics to be covered in this webinar:
• Sourcing globally and disruptions to supply chains during the pandemic
o What happens when a market shuts down?
• Supply chain logistics
o Logistical issues (container contamination/fight restrictions/harbor closures)
o Technology solutions to help plan ahead
• US tariffs on products of the EU and China
o Sanctions/tariffs for emergency supplies
• Intersection of US trade policy and the pandemic
● Laura Siegel Rabinowitz, Partner, Greenberg Traurig
● Didier Vanderperre, VP Operations, Clasquin
● Additional panelists to be announced