Transatlantic Trade Update: Trade Post-COVID19 – What’s New?
Join us for a Look Ahead for Trans-Atlantic trade, how it is affected by COVID-19 and how EU-U.S. Trade may change after the Pandemic resolves, with the new US Administration and with Brexit only weeks away.
The Panel will address:
● Will COVID-19 induced changes in trade and digitalization be here to stay?
● Have supply chain and service impacts been diverted for the long-term?
● What trade deals have been made recently and where are we on future of trade deals e.g. TTIP 2.0 and a possible UK-US deal?
● Are there trends in EU/U.S. collaborations on new technologies and on/near-shoring?
● The Future of the WTO, which reforms are necessary to effectively manage trade in the future?
● And what will happen now that Brexit is knocking on the door?
● Pascal Lamy, President Emeritus, JACQUES DELORS INSTITUTE, Former Director-General, WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION (WTO)
● Lucinda Creighton, Chief Executive Officer, VULCAN CONSULTING Ltd.
● Andrew Betts, Managing Director, Regional Head of GTRF Europe & Global Head of Commodities Global Trade and Receivables Finance, HSBC BANK PLC
● Andrew Moravcsik, Professor of Politics and International Affairs, PRINCETON UNIVERSITY [Moderator]
Please join us for this highly topical conversation!
This free webinar is for EACC Members & Invited Guests Only.
If you are not a member and like to receive an invitation, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org